Bet You’ve Never Seen an Ass this HOT!!!

Comment

Montego Bay, Jamaica –  A group of woman were enjoying their time on the dance floor in a night club when something shocking happened. While a fellow female dancer was twerking near the stage, the “singer” on stage decided it would be a good idea to encourage others to pour alcohol on her ass, then light it on fire.

The effect was startling and most likely gave the twerker a “hair free zone” down there. Hopefully she didn’t suffer any burns but it’s quite likely she did.

When the flames wouldn’t go out, she removes her shorts in hast leaving herself completely naked from the waist down….

Watch the video below…

 

 I guess the moral of the story is that twerking is dangerous???
Sheila Deville

Author

Sheila Deville

I'm just a fun loving girl who loves her family and friends and likes to have a good time.

Up Next

Leave a Reply

fypcmain